We make modular and dense interconnect solutions work at 30,000ft
EN4165 qualified and ready to ship: Find out how Souriau MQuick is about to ease up your interconnect solutions.
• On-board services require more and more complex and adaptable interconnect solutions in order to ever improve passenger experience.
• Aircraft and related equipment manufacturers thrive to find new solutions enabling denser functionality while meeting stringent airworthiness standards.
• We help you meet your goals while bringing a flexible solution: modularity is the keyword.
• Standard compliant, time-saving, economical, lightweight and adaptive: Souriau MQuick is about to change your interconnectivity solutions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Eaton designed and manufactured all Souriau MQuick components to be compliant with major standard requirements and EN3155 certified range of contacts: a new alternative for you to use.
- ARINC809 specification
- EN4165 qualified
- BACC65 observant
- EN3155/ML39029 contacts
The Souriau MQuick connector is equipped with a push-pull locking system with coding possibility, ensuring fast installation.
- Visual and mechanical coding
- Shortened lead times
- Quick install solutions on demand
Component-level ordering allows you to order just what you need. Take advantage of shortened lead times and limit storage stacks.
- Component ordering
- Less storage stacks
- Easy on-site assembly
- Harness to PCB solution
Composite material body and high density layouts capabilities save space and weight.
- Composite shells and modules
- High density layouts
- PC tail termination for direct input to PCB solution
Souriau MQuick modularity and its kit ordering system offer the possibility of designing a fitted standard connector that meets specific needs.
- Kit delivery
- Custom design
- Airline companies focus on passenger experience development so as to attract customers.
- Space optimization and interconnect modularity in the cabin environment has never been so needed.
- Souriau MQuick favors functionalization in multiple fields: In-flight entertainment, cabin management system, communication system, seat actuation, power and light distribution, galleys.
- In the 80's, rotorcraft manufacturers were looking for dense, lightweight and adaptive connectors.
- They drafted the specification of what will become EN4165-type connectors.
- Souriau MQuick series benefit from this optimized design and offer standard solutions to any aeronautical equipment manufacturer.
- Air control is part of the battle for sovereignty.
- Latest equipment features exceptional precision systems requiring high operability and reliability.
- Souriau MQuick series enhance system density thanks to its rectangular shape and direct harness to PCB solutions, while passing test for altitude immersion up to 100,000ft (30 km).
- Design offices and engineering departments keep on inventing tomorrow’s solution and seek after high density, high speed, lightweight and “quick install” solutions.
- Get inspired by Souriau MQuick series and turn actual designs into enhanced specific solutions while benefiting from EN4165 standard quality.
- Eaton already offered tailor-made developments for specific MQuick multicavity solutions, "quick install" designs and fiber optics connector.
- We already proved you can save time, weight and money in conversion. The best part is: we will be on your side for this journey bringing a full technical support.